Urubamba is a town in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, a region of southeastern Peru, following the Urubamba River and surrounded by rugged mountains. The Urubamba Range follows the heart of the Peruvian people and the vibrant and flamboyant colours of South America.
Please note that on very rare occasions, if out of stock, a product has a lead time of 4-6 weeks to make and deliver if available for reproduction. But often pieces are one of a kind and are only produced once. Please contact us if you have any queries.
- Not specifically designed for any one use. Perfect for gifting or personal spoilage.
- Handmade from locally produced, South African, stoneware clay.
- Glazed and kiln fired above 1000 degrees celsius.
- Accented with 22 carat gold resin.
- Unglazed surfaces are sealed with a food safe natural sealant which is water and stain resistant.
Love them daily, use them daily.
Recommend washing by hand with warm soapy water and allowed to dry thoroughly. Textured areas can be gently cleaned with a soft bristle brush.
Food safe. Not safe to use in microwaves, ovens or dishwashers.