The Muse Sculptures have demurely hidden faces but sultry features with open bowl like heads. A Muse is the source of inspiration for a creative artist but also refers to each of nine goddesses, the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, who preside over the arts and sciences.
Please note that on very rare occasions, if out of stock, a product has a lead time of 4-6 weeks to make and deliver if available for reproduction. But often pieces are one of a kind and are only produced once. Please contact us if you have any queries.
- Not specifically designed for any one use. Perfect for gifting or personal spoilage.
- Handmade from locally produced, South African, stoneware clay.
- Glazed and kiln fired above 1000 degrees celsius.
- Accented with mother of pearl, 22 carat gold lustre and pewter glaze.
- Unglazed surfaces are sealed with a food safe natural sealant which is water and stain resistant.
Love them daily, use them daily.
Recommend washing by hand with warm soapy water and allowed to dry thoroughly. Textured areas can be gently cleaned with a soft bristle brush. Alternatively, wipe the surface with a damp, clean cloth or lightly clean with a duster.
Food safe. Not dishwasher safe.