Inspired by the art and design district or MiraFlores & Barranco in Peru. The Urubamba Range follows the heart of the Peruvian people and the vibrant and flamboyant colours of South America. These oversized bowls are conversation pieces.
- Not specifically designed for any one use. Perfect for gifting or personal spoilage.
- Handmade from locally produced, South African, stoneware clay.
- Glazed and kiln fired above 1000 degrees celsius.
- Accented with 22 carat gold resin.
- Unglazed surfaces are sealed with a food safe natural sealant which is water and stain resistant.
Approximate measurements 20cm x 30cm
Love them daily, use them daily.
Recommend washing by hand with warm soapy water and allowed to dry thoroughly. Textured areas can be gently cleaned with a soft bristle brush.
Food safe. Not safe to use in microwaves, ovens or dishwashers.