The Emerald Empire Range is now available and forms part of The Mediterranean Collection.
I love detail, imperfections and I love movement. There are no perfect, thin or overly refined edge on any of my pieces. They’re handmade, I want you to see my “hands” within each vessel. There are a few natural cracks within the glaze and I love that, I’ve left them, I don’t think they should be hidden, I think they should be celebrated.
There are so many different green colour tones fighting for center stage in this range.
Emerald green being the most dominant, but as the light catches different areas and little crevasses I see the most beautiful blue and an autumn bronze glow.
Please contact us if you have any queries.
- Not specifically designed for any one use. Perfect for gifting or personal spoilage.
- Handmade from locally produced, South African, stoneware clay.
- Glazed and kiln fired above 1000 degrees celsius.
- Approximate measurements : 15cm x 10cm
- Each piece is individually handmade. When there is more than 1 item in stock it may not be 100% identical to images.
- Unglazed surfaces are sealed with a food safe natural sealant which is water and stain resistant.
Love them daily, use them daily.
Recommend washing by hand with warm soapy water and allowed to dry thoroughly. Textured areas can be gently cleaned with a soft bristle brush.
Food safe. Not safe to use in ovens, microwaves or dishwashers.