These Eve Sculptures are curvy and voluptuous with pops of cheekiness (the pun is most certainly intended). Each Eve is sculpted with a great deal of love and panache and with the sentiments that “thick thighs save lives”. They command a great presence wether viewed from the front, side or behind.
Please note that each Eve sculpted is uniquely different. Currently available in white & gold and black & gold.
Please contact us if you have any queries.
- Not specifically designed for any one use. Can be used as a vase with plastic inserts to hold water. Perfect for gifting or personal spoilage.
- Handmade from locally produced, South African, stoneware clay.
- Glazed and kiln fired above 1000 degrees celsius.
- Accented with 22 carat gold resin.
- Unglazed surfaces are sealed with a food safe natural sealant which is water and stain resistant.
Love them daily, use them daily.
Recommend washing by hand with warm soapy water and allowed to dry thoroughly. Textured areas can be gently cleaned with a soft bristle brush. Alternatively, wipe the surface with a damp, clean cloth or lightly clean with a duster.
for Ornamental Use.